Data Protection Policy
The Management / Governing of GUIALIS GLOBAL MEDIA, SL (hereinafter, the data controller), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment with the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016) and the Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementing provisions).
The Data Protection Policy of GUIALIS GLOBAL MEDIA, SL is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework governing this Policy, and is able to demonstrate this to the competent supervisory authorities.
In this regard, the data controller shall be governed by the following principles which shall serve as a guide and reference framework for all his staff in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection from the design stage: the controller shall apply, both when determining the means of processing and when processing itself, appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively apply data protection principles, such as data minimisation, and to integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing stage.
- Protection of data by default: the controller shall apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that, by default, only personal data which are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the processing are processed.
- Data protection in the information lifecycle: measures to ensure the protection of personal data will apply throughout the information lifecycle.
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data shall be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
- Purpose limitation: personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimisation: personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data shall be accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the storage period: personal data shall be kept in such a way as to enable data subjects to be identified for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing the personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by the application of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the formación and información that is provided to the personnel involved in their processing. During the life cycle of información, all staff with access to data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations regarding compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of GUIALIS GLOBAL MEDIA, SL is communicated to all staff of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the staff of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, and each member is responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that they consider appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing of GUIALIS GLOBAL MEDIA, SL, as many times as it deems necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.